Important Documents

Visa Info

Non-Israelis are required to submit a request for a special two year machal visa. This is processed in Israel by Misrad Hapnim, the Interior Ministry. Securing an army visa can be done only in Israel, and we will help you through the process.
Please do not try to take care of this overseas or on your own.
For non-Israelis who reside / visit in the country for more than 18 months prior to signing up for the army, please contact R’ Dudi at